SudsPundit

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Still alive

I've just been writing about other things lately. Mostly at work, but also here. My beer drinking has been less adventurous lately, due mostly to the aforementioned record heat (today--110° ). However, I am gearing up for some serious beer tourism in a couple of weeks at the OBF. I have my notebook ready, and plan to post every last detail that I can here.

On that note...the beer blogger meetup is still on, so come one and all. In any case, I'll be there.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger Ben, aka BadBen said…

    Welcome back to the Blog ether.

    I'll be at the OBF "beer bloggers" meeting on that Friday. I won't stay too late, as I have a little 50-mile trail run the next day on the Pacific Coast Trail. (I plan to have beer-recuperative therapy all Sunday long, to make up for it, though).

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Ben, aka BadBen said…

    For anyone that wants a printable "tasting notes" spreadsheet for OBF (with the breweries and beers all listed), respond back to this post and I'll e-mail it to you. I have it it Excel form.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home