SudsPundit

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

He's Back!

Good lord, I've totally forgotten about this site. Good things the others were here to pick up my slack.

Not much happening lately in the brew house. Did a "Kitchen Sink Porter" in early winter and what was supposed to be a Witbier that ended up as more of an eclectic American wheat that I dubbed "Christie Beer" after the person that commissioned it back in March. Doing an interpretation of Fat Tire as soon as the ingredients get here. Ordering by mail is much cheaper for shipping than the gas would cost to drive to the nearest supply store. Anybody recommend a good online store that has competitive pricing? I've been using Northern Brewer but I'm not inflexible. Especially if it's a little closer to Atlanta. The reason for imitating the Fat Tire is because it's not for sale in Georgia and I've been jonesing for it for about a month. Hell, it's been almost a year since my last at Brian's wedding.

And damn it, now I've got to bust ass to try to make it up to Oregon for the brew fest now. Summer temp jobs, here I come!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    My local shop ships...I know that's not any closer to the ATL, and I have no idea how their prices compare, but I can attest to the fact that they are run by people who know and love the art of making beer.

    If I don't find a decent shop in the Triangle, I will probably start using their mail-order service this fall...

    It would be extremely rad if you came to Portland in June.

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    Er, July I mean...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home