SudsPundit

Friday, June 23, 2006

Off for a bit

As I mentioned previously, I'll be doing some work-related traveling this week. Blogging will be even more sparse, unless I get inspired and have access and time. Of course, there are other bloggers around here somewhere that might pick up the slack...

My one non-working night is tomorrow, and I intend to spend it at the Publick House in Brookline, Mass from about 9pm eastern until probably closing time. If you're in the neighborhood, feel free to seek me out. I'll be in the company of a merry Englishman and tossing back as many Belgian beers as I can handle.

Cheers!
B

4 Comments:

  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger chris said…

    Guess I didn't realize how soon your travel was. Ignore earlier statements. Hope you had fun at Ramrod.

     
  • At 9:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi. I recently came across your blog as I explore the beer blogosphere and I'm hoping we might trade links.

    Hope your trip went well!

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    Ryan--done and done. Nice blog.

    Unfortunately, the nasty weather on the east coast delayed my arrival in Boston to the point that it just wasn't worth going out when I got there. So no Publick House for me.

    The work side of things went really well, though...

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Mark Day said…

    Fed up with beer ruined by warm hands? Then use BEER TONGS brand beer tongs, for a more satisfactory beer drinking experience (ad parody)

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNQ_P1hwQ40

     

Post a Comment

<< Home