SudsPundit

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Travel Bleg

I will have an occasion to spend one night in Boston soon, en route to a meeting in New Hampshire. I'm looking for one good beer joint, and by all accounts, I can't do any better than The Publick House, so that's the current plan. But I'm open to other suggestions, if you have any (especially if they are closer to downtown and/or Logan).

Also, I'll have three hours to kill at O'Hare, and I seem to recall that there are a few places there...if there's a place worth changing terminals for, let me know. Ideally one that will be showing the World Cup.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger chris said…

    I'll ask my brother-in-law when we're up there this week.

    We got a travel book for Boston. One of the top 10 bars is some place near MIT that's all uber-nerdy, serving salad dressing in test tubes and such. And one of the top 10 gay and lesbian clubs is called Ramrod. Don't try going without your black leather or western wear else prepare to go shirtless. I wonder if it's entrance is in the rear like a club or two in ATL.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home