SudsPundit

Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Sunday morning drive around the Beer 'sphere&trade

The blogroll has been updated to include sites that have come to my attention lately, as well as (hopefully) all the beer blogs that link here. However, if you have a beer blog that links here, and you don't see it on the right, please let me know.

Some highlights from the new additions:

--Bridger talks about magical Mayan orange juice, enemas, and doing toad (aka lilly-padding, frenching the prince, and doing Kermit)--only tangentally beer-related, but worth reading nonetheless.

--Rob at Pfiff! writes about a damn good reason to care about deforrestation in northern Europe.

--Chris Gillis' Biere de Table is just a fantastic site from top to bottom. I'm still working my way through the archives.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just posted a link to your site at mine ( http://bottomshelf.jeffkrimmel.com ). I would certainly appreciate it if you add me to your blogroll.

    You do great work here, by the way. Keep it up.

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Brian said…

    Done and done. Thanks!

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger chris said…

    I hear another threat to the lambics are the sanitation regulations of the European Union. Apparently they think that open fermentation and letting random airborne particulate matter come into contact with human consumables is "unsanitary" but they'll still let France hang around.

    I've got a solution. Don't sell it in Europe. That means more for me!

     
  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    Well, having been to France, my impression is that they have a proud tradition of ignoring stupid government regulations. Which they have in spades. On paper, they are much less libertarian than us. In practice, much, much more so.

    I don't know about the Belgians, but I'm not too worried.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home