SudsPundit

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hittin' the Oregon Trail

If you'd like to meet your favorite beer blogger live and in person--or if you'd like to meet me--head on out to the Oregon Brewer's Festival this July. Lisa and Ken have graciously offered to host M and I, and I have just booked our flights.

Leaving Tucson for Portland in July is exciting enough on its own...add a beer festival on to that, and even more so. Then I look at the entries so far, and see that going on half of them are Belgian and farmhouse styles, and I think I may need to take a cold shower. Seriously.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Ben, aka BadBen said…

    I'll see you there!

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Oooh, I didn't know the list was up yet. Very fun!

    Just checked it out; most of beers listed are different than last year, which is great. I recognize Pliny the Elder and Watermelon Wheat from last year. The latter sounded completely disgusting, but I was pleasantly surprised by its taste which made me rethink my stance. The other (so-called) chick beer offered last year was completley disgusting with a terrible aftertaste -- so I assure you that my liking the watermelon beer wasn't attributable to the "I only want a sweet-light beer" mentality.

    Can't wait to see you!

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Ah, here's my review of the Oregon Brewer's Festival beers from last year:

     

Post a Comment

<< Home