SudsPundit

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Quick Links

--Happy (belated--it was yesterday) 300th birthday to the First American, Ben Franklin, the man who among many great things, brought us the immortal words "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Over 100 brewers nationwide are commemorating the day by brewing Poor Richard's Ale.

--I'm kind of obsessed with maps. Maybe not quite as obsessed as I am with beer, but seriously...I can stare at maps for hours. Needless to say, when I first saw Beer Maps, I nearly exploded with joy.

--Just in case you needed a reason to not be in Alabama.

--(sigh)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:04 PM, Blogger Ben, aka BadBen said…

    If you like maps, check out this one for the Pacific NW, also:
    http://placemapper.com/maps/brewmap.htm

     

Post a Comment

<< Home