SudsPundit

Sunday, May 18, 2008

It is probably superfluous to point this out, but we aren't really posting here anymore. Speaking only for myself, I don't really feel like I have a great deal of beer writing left in me...it isn't that I've lost interest in the subject so much that there are now so many people out there doing what we've attempted to do here--and doing it exceedingly well--that I just don't really feel that I have much add at this point.

Also, I frankly have a great deal less spare time on my hands than I did when Chris and I got this started nearly 4 years ago (!)

I am genuinely humbled by the kind words and insightful comments left over the years, and that we still have the occasional visitor wandering through. I have no plans to take the page down; indeed, one of the beauties of a blog like this is that it is somewhat timeless. But I also don't think I have a great deal more to say.

All the best,
Brian

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home