SudsPundit

Thursday, October 04, 2007

it's in the primary!

Brewed another batch of the coffee imperial porter. When I find out more about the event it was created for, I'll try to fill you in on the details. I'm strictly working through my "agent" at this point and didn't think to ask him more about it while we were brewing this afternoon. We were too busy watching for boil-over and talking about how awesome it smelled. And stuffing our faces with pizza and wings. Yay health foods!

I'm really excited because I'm trying out my new temperature controller on the fermentation fridge. I think I'm going to have to eventually change out the bottom glass shelf in the fridge with a more durable structure. It is holding up about 40 pounds of liquid, a glass carboy, and a plastic Home Depot bucket (which fits a 5.5 gal. like a glove and gives you a rim to catch on the sides to pick it up. wouldn't recommend using the built-in handle, it is shitty LDPE).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home