SudsPundit

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Hefe Update

I didn't know it, but apparently my yeast love me. As in too much love. No, not in some sicko way, or even in some type of infectious way, but man are those guys really happy right now. So happy in fact that I've had my first case where the krausen foam has managed to overflow into the airlock located at the top of my fermenter. It looks absolutely putrid, but surprisingly it's actually a good thing.

Fermentation is still chugging along so I probably won't get to move into the secondary until Friday evening or Saturday after a good ass whippin' down at the glorious Grant Field.

UPDATE
Moved into secondary on Friday night. No, really. I had nothing better to do. Plus the plan was to get up early Saturday morning to tailgate our asses off, which we did. And there was much rejoicing.

4 Comments:

  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger chris said…

    You can thank that spam comment for the word verification you'll have to use now.

     
  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Brian said…

    I am so embarassed that the overhead photo of our stadium shows it packed with people dressed in colors other than white and gold.

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger chris said…

    Great, my first comment doesn't make any sense now that the spam is gone.

    And yeah, it's hard for Tech to get a big fan base when there's nowhere to park your RV. At least that's my hypothesis since last week at Auburn.

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    Well...we could delete your comment too...

    Just can't let that shit slide...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home