SudsPundit

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Stumbling out of the gate...

Jebus...nearly a month without a post. I swore I wouldn't let this happen.

Note to self: never start a new blog right before the holidays.

I still have a couple of winter ales to taste...which I'd better do soon, because it's mid-January in the Old Pueblo and I've already quit wearing a jacket to work.

Also, a post on my 2004 Mole (that's MO-lay, as in the Mexican dish) Porter is forthcoming. Recipe included. Don't miss it.

Chris? Ken? Donde estan?

1 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger chris said…

    I think it's a combination of the holidays and the fact that I'm trying to figure out exactly what we're trying to achieve here. Either that or I am just really bad at making time to blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home