SudsPundit

Saturday, August 07, 2004

Coming Soon

This site is currently under development, and (obviously) not ready for prime time just yet.

I mainly wanted to grab what I thought was a pretty clever name as soon as I thought of it. If you're here because you had the same idea, sorry. Maybe you can get Beerblog to relinquish their name...they haven't posted in over three years.

In case you haven't guessed, this blog will be devoted to the crafting, evaluation, appreciation, and--most importantly--consumption of fine beer. If this interests you, keep an eye on this page.

In the meantime you can find my other ongoing projects via my Blogger profile.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Brian,

    I've got beerblog.com and I'm letting the domain registration expire. (Actually I think it expired on the 8th, if I remember correctly...) Anyhow, try to grab it, and do me proud. I also have beerlog.com and I'm letting it go too. I think that one is up at the end of the month. Good luck!

    Beerhound
    http://www.ibbd.org

     

Post a Comment

<< Home